1. User Agreement
Welcome to Ahlussunnah.in, online service portal of Ahlussunnah Publications. These terms and conditions of use (Terms) constitute a legal agreement between you and Ahlussunnah Publications. Use of this Site constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Terms herein and by all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference. You acknowledge that the Ahlussunnah.in has absolute editorial control over all its Content at all times.
These Terms apply to your use of this Site, and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Ahlussunnah.in, its subsidiaries or affiliates. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 18 and are lawfully able to accept these Terms. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity”s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify Ahlussunnah.in for violations of these Terms.
Any reference in the Terms to “you” or “your”means you as a user of Ahlussunnah.in Online Services.
Ahlussunnah.in Services are made available to you by Mass Media Power, No.2/1, Judge Paramasivam Street, Perambur, Chennai-600011 (For short, “Ahlussunnah.in”). Ahlussunnah.in is a single website.
ahlussunnah.in content means audio, video, text, images or other content made available by the AHLUSSUNNAH to you through ahlussunnah.in online Services and may sometimes include content which is owned or controlled by third parties which the ahlussunnah.in is permitted to make available to you through the relevant ahlussunnah.in Online Service.
We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement including but not limited to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice.. You will be deemed to have accepted such change/s if you continue to access the Site subsequent to such changes.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
• provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site;
• maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete;
• maintain the security of your password and identification;
• accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account; and
• accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Company.
4. Subscription services
1. This Service shall be available to the Subscriber on 1 Year Plan, 3 years Plan and Life Time Plan basis. The payment for the Service shall be made by the Subscriber, in advance through credit card/debit card/net banking as per the rates published on AHLUSSUNNAH.IN web site. AHLUSSUNNAH.IN reserves the right to change/alter the rates from time to time without prior notice.
2. Once the payment has been received by AHLUSSUNNAH.IN the Subscriber shall complete the registration form as available on the Website and shall be required to give basic information which shall include Name, address, Phone no, email Id, Password along with a valid mobile phone number.
3. Once registered, ahlussunnah.in grants the subscriber a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the software used in connection within this section to a single user; provided that the subscriber shall not be allowed to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software. The subscriber agrees not to modify the software in any manner or form or to use modified versions of the software, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the site.
4. All material under this section including without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound are protected by Indian copyright laws. The subscriber shall access and use the materials for personal purposes only.
5. AHLUSSUNNAH.IN Videos are provided as a service for information purposes only. No representations or warranties are made regarding the videos, or the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information or advice it contains. AHLUSSUNNAH.IN assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in information or advice provided.
6. AHLUSSUNNAH.IN will provide the Service from the date the registration of the Subscriber is accepted on the Website until the expiry of the Term or until the subscription to the Service is suspended /cancelled by AHLUSSUNNAH.IN or the Subscriber. In the event of permanent suspension of services other than by Force majeure within the period of subscription from the date of the commencement of your subscription, ahlussunnah.in shall be liable to refund only the proportionate subscription amount so collected being the unexpired period of your subscription as on that date of suspension.
7. AHLUSSUNNAH.IN may suspend the Services for lack of use or in case AHLUSSUNNAH.IN believes that the Subscriber has violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions.
8. AHLUSSUNNAH.IN subscription services does not include any other new paid services which may be included in the future. The subscription is valid only for the existing Ahlussunnah Magazines.
9. Though we take utmost effort to offer disruption free service we do not make any warranties, express or implied with respect to this service due to the factors that are beyond our control.
5. Payment & Chargeback Disclaimer
You hereby expressly agree that once you or any other person have started the process of payment of subscription by expressly without reservation agreeing to the terms and conditions of the site by clicking and accepting them and have further submitted your credit card/ any other card details or other details to the site/internet banking service provider for payment and your account gets debited no chargeback claim or dispute with regard to the failure of delivery of Product or the use/misuse of such credit card or any other card, or internet banking filed by you/on your behalf with the Credit Card Provider/Internet banking service provider or any Bank/Financial Institution or Court /Tribunal /Ombudsman shall be binding on AHLUSSUNNAH.IN or its Merchant Bank or any company which maintains Ahlussunnah servers thereby giving connectivity to internet banking service provider(s).
You accept and take full responsibility towards the ownership/possession and use of your credit card or any other card or your internet banking password or access. This understanding that you will have no right to claim any charge back is a material condition of this agreement and once you hereby expressly agree to it you shall be stopped from challenging /disputing it in any adjudication/proceeding before any Bank/Financial institution/ Internet banking service provider or Court or Tribunal or Ombudsman or otherwise.
6. Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Mass Media Power, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Transfer of Rights
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights and obligations in the Terms to any other person.
8. Third Party Material
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on AHLUSSUNNAH.IN. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
9. Information Protection
All user information collected by us through the website is maintained confidentially and not shared (transferred, sold or divulged to third parties). The information may occasionally be used by business and channel partners for marketing and advertising requirements in relation to our services. No information is disclosed to third parties without your consent.
Your web browser can be set not accept cookies or to warn you before accepting a cookie. If you wish to access secured sections of our web site, you will have to enable per-session cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer. Most sections in our website can be accessed without accepting a cookie.
10. Cancellation Policy
Once the Subscription fees paid no refund.
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on “AS IS” basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
Ahlussunnah Publications shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom AhlussunnahPublications has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to Ahlussunnah Publications you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the Ahlussunnah Publications (ahlussunnah.in) website. Ahlussunnah Publications therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites
12. Force Majuere
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to ahlussunnah.in, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
13. Governing Law
This agreement shall be governed by the Indian Law.
Legal Jurisdiction Chennai City Courts only.
By- Mass Media Power